Terms and conditions of sale at an online shop run by StrongFlex UK in the UK
- Orders for goods offered in our online shop are accepted as a form of online shopping basket.
- Orders from customers will be confirmed only via e-mail.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year.
- Orders made after 12 a.m. are counted as orders made next day.
- Company Strongflex UK reserves the right to recall products from the sale.
- After paying, the customer has the right to check the contents of the package in the presence of a courier.
- Complaints relating to damage incurred during transport or bush defects will be considered only upon delivery of the goods in the presence of the courier. The condition for accepting this type of complaint is to write to us as soon as possible. Note, small surface or corner air bubbles are not considered defects.
- We are sending goods by post or courier at the expense of the customer.
- Customer receives proof of purchase – a invoice.
- Payment for ordered goods can be made in several ways: Paypal with an account, Paying without a Paypal account via debt/credit cards are still processed through Paypal as a guest, you still do not need to create an account. Payment via debt/credit card through online gateway.
NOTE: The customer may return the purchased item within 14 days from the date of delivery if the product is not damaged, is in the original packaging and there are no signs of use, wear, installation or dirt. We do not accept the return of goods made on customer specification (eg. different sizes or colours). We will not refund extra shipping costs, eg. express delivery. If you want to cancel a transaction send us an email to: [email protected] You’ll receive further instruction how to return goods.
- In case of price change or if we can’t complete your order we will contact you immediately.
- All claims regarding the received goods will be considered within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Any personal information obtained during ordering process are confidential and under any circumstances or in any form will not be disclosed to other persons or other companies in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 “About the protection of personal data”. Customers have the right to access their data, correct and remove them.
- Change of postage costs. Some quotations outside of the UK are subject to change. We will contact you after your order is received if this is the case with various options and how much additional payment is required